Creativity Cult: The Badass Online Art Career Blueprint
Keep an eye out for early bird enrollment in 2019!
About Creativity Cult: the eCourse
- Powerful, step-by-step business strategy specifically designed for artists
- Transform your most beloved skillset into a meaningful online career without the help of high-end connections
- Instead of spending the next 2 years researching and experimenting, cut straight to the point and get all of the info and direction and instruction that you need in 8 weeks
- Learn & grow inside an interactive Facebook community throughout the entire course and beyond
How do I know if Creativity Cult is for me?
Creativity Cult is for you if:
- You’re a visual artist that would like to drop that non-art related day job that you maintain to pay the bills (because you’re an ADULT!)
- You don’t currently have the time to figure out a straight-shot path to carve out the art career of your dreams
- You’d rather learn how to better market/make more art money yourself than pay someone else to do it and hope that they get the job done
- You’re ready to bust through the walls of internet success like the pioneering Kool-Aid man that’s inside you just waiting to come out
WEEK 1: Mindset Transformation - Experience key mindset shifts that will lay the foundation to massive creative success
WEEK 2: Endless Inspiration, Energy, & Focus - Discover consistent forms of inspiration & energy, and uncover the focus to synthesize it all into your entire life's work
WEEK 3: Business for Artists - Learn the necessary business concepts & terms that apply directly to artists, craft a business plan, & lay out a simple sales funnel
WEEK 4: Going Digital - Learn about outsourcing, Print-On-Demand services, and video editing, then go fully digital with up-to-date tech tutorials on the Adobe Creative Suite, website development, and software integrations. Finish off the week by digitally designing a vector logo in Illustrator
WEEK 5: Brand Designing - Outline & develop an iconic & cohesive brand that screams your name, optimize your website & online presence, and learn the truth about passive income
WEEK 6: Content Strategy - Set yourself up to make a huge impact and grow a cult following: get an overview of the best online business models, narrow down & attract the right audience, and learn how to grow your email list by creating meaningful value for others
WEEK 7: Marketing Blueprint - Learn diverse and powerful tactics for growing your art business, get an in-depth overview of established and emerging social media platforms, and execute the sales funnel set up in Week 3
WEEK 8: Artist Resources, Support, & Communities - Everything that you'll need to keep you on track and moving forward: get a large summary of cliff notes on books & Ted Talks for artists, learn about the most helpful Facebook groups, get info on up-to-date competitions, funding, & grants, + get to know the software that you won't want to live without
What makes this course different?
- It's not going to waste your time; Creativity Cult cuts straight to the point in every module
- Access a growing and encouraging community of fellow classmates that will foster & motivate you during & after the course
- This course doesn't break down a specific social media platform: it takes a holistic approach to growing an online career with a strong emphasis on strategy specifically designed for artists
- Creativity Cult is taught by a transparent and straightforward human, not a boring corporation
Cameron is a digital artist that studied business & founded EvergrayDigitalMedia.com - a media company whose focus is on helping artists & creative entrepreneurs cultivate their creativity in tandem with their business. With an overall focus on unconventional education and theories, Cameron's produced various articles, email courses, theories, downloads, infographics, videos, and quizzes all supporting Evergray's mission.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Want to just taste test out Creativity Cult by getting Module 1 emailed to you? Module 1 is called 'Mindset Transformation', and it's a video series that has 3 parts:
- Art & Human Evolution: The Importance of Art & Artists
- Common Pitfalls with Artists & How to Overcome Them
- Thinking Like a Pioneer
Get Mindset Transformation right now by grabbing it below!