SAVE YOURSELF 6 - 12 MONTHS OF TIME:
Skip trying to machete through the Internet Jungle of Shiny Objects by completing the guided Artists Going Digital course in 1 week
WHAT YOU LEARN IN THE GOING DIGITAL COURSE:
- Strategy on transitioning from offline artist to ONline artist
- Ensure that your website is strong & professional with a website revamp
- Optimize your time & streamline your business: easy outsourcing, project management software, & SEO tactics
- 2 different ways to create beautiful web graphics: the easy way & the more professional way
- Less-than-scary video production (You can do it!)
DECODE CONCEPTS LIKE:
- LANDING PAGES
- HIGH-FIDELITY PHOTOS
- WEBSITE OPTIMIZATION
- SOFTWARE INTEGRATION
- VIDEO COMPRESSION
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Creative professionals: fine artists, writers, & musicians who are ready to fully transition from the physical world to the online world
- That are looking to develop their online audience to make a bigger impact
- Who don't want to outsource graphic design, video producing, or website development just yet
WORK AT YOUR OWN PACE THROUGH ORGANIZED & INTERACTIVE WRITTEN & VIDEO LECTURES
WHAT COMES WITH THE COURSE?
- Direct access to your instructor, Cameron via phone calls, video chats, or email to help you through the course
- Downloadable, interactive worksheets that go alongside the lessons to solidify the learning, and reference later for strategy
- Guided video tech tutorials - click-by-click instruction through the best software platforms for web graphics, video production, free project management, & website builders
Cameron is a digital artist that studied business & founded EvergrayDigitalMedia.com - a media company whose focus is on helping artists & creative entrepreneurs cultivate their creativity in tandem with their business. With an overall focus on unconventional education and theories, Cameron's produced various articles, email courses, theories, downloads, infographics, videos, and quizzes all supporting Evergray's mission.